Apply to different types of trucks, off-road vehicles, 4×4, military, mining, boating, Marine deck lighting, Caravan awning lighting), farming, heavy equipment etc
- Material:Casting Aluminum Alloy Housing
- The Quart Lens with high light transmission
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets.
- Applying to difference light resource(HIGH LED Lamp)
- The suitable design for heating elimination.
- The high performance of tight waterproof,dust-proof,quake-proof.
- Anti explosion
- Install light resource easily
- The valid irradiation distance is much more longer than normal bulb.
- This oval LED work lamp which has a HID style white light.
- Ideal for reversing lights, daytime running lights, on and off road work lamps.
- Mounts using a sturdy steel powder coated bracket, with adjustable tilt.
|LEDs: ||6 X*3 W high intensity LED |
|AMP: ||1.125A/9-32V |
|Color Temperature: ||6500K |
|Operating Voltage: ||10-30V DC |
|Waterproof Rate: ||IP 68 |
|Lens Material : ||PMMA |
|Case color: ||Black |
|Housing Bracket: ||Die Cast Aluminum Alloy |
|Life Span: ||30000+hours |
|Theoretical Lumens Output: ||1440 LM |
|Beam Type: ||Flood Beam |
|Size: ||6.3inch |
|Dimension(W+D+H): ||159.8*63*45.2mm (per unit) |
|Weight: ||1.5kg (per pair included box) |
- 2 x 18W single Row Led Light Bar
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.