Genpower’s I-series inverter generator combines precision design with the very highest build quality and has been tested in some of the toughest environments. With advanced motor and inverter technology it’s ideal for delivering clean power for a wide range of applications. And, thanks to a streamlined distribution model this incredible generator is available at a fraction of what you would typically expect to pay for a top quality unit!
ADVANCED INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Being a pure sine wave generator, not only can it run gear like tools, but you can also safely charge your laptop on the worksite, as well as your smartphones and tablets on 4WD and camping trips. It also comes complete with two handy USB outlets.
The big 212cc OHV Euro V standard four-stroke engine and 100% copper wire alternator offer the easy starting, power and reliability you need.
This portable inverter generator provides a massive 3500 watts of continuous power. With dual 10A or 15A 240V AC outlets you can run two appliances at once. You also get a 12V DC battery charging outlet.
Adjusts the engine speed to conserve fuel and keep noise to a minimum. With a 7 litre fuel tank you can get up to 8 hours of operation at half load.
TOUGH GETS GOING
It has a rugged go-anywhere design with handle and big all-terrain wheels, and is encased in a tough steel frame to protect it during transport or allow for securing into position on sites.
PARALLEL CONNECTION OPTION
If you require even more power, you can connect another to combine the total power output.
It won’t be damaged in the event of there being low oil, and the inverter is protected if there is a significant sudden increase in draw.
So whether you plan to enjoy home comforts on your next holiday, job sites or power outages, the Genower I-series inverter generator is a workhorse you can rely on!
- Brand: Genpower
- Model: i45
- Peak Output: 4000W / 4.0kW
- Continuous Rated Output from the 240V outlets: 3500W / 3.5kW
- PLEASE NOTE: Continuous Rated Output is what power this generator consistently and reliably provides. We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled, OHV horizontal shaft
- Displacement: 212CC
- Engine Output: 5.85hp/3600rpm
- Starting system: Recoil
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95+RON
- AC Outlets: 2 x 240V 10A/15A
- USB Outlets: 2 x 5V (2.1A, 1.0A)
- DC Output: 12V -15A
- Parallel Connection option: Yes
- Alternator Type: Single Phase
- Engine Oil Type: SAE10W-30 (not included with purchase)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7L
- Runtime: 4 hrs @ 100% load, 8 hrs @ 50% load
- Noise Level: 81.6dB
- Preferred Oil Type: SAE 10W30
- Oil Capacity: 0.6L
IN THE BOX
- 1x GenPower Inverter Generator
- Note: User Manual is accessible online
- Product Dimensions (W x L x H): 36 x 49 x 49cm
- Product Weight: 28kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H): 41 x 61 x 54cm
- Carton Weight: 34kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders canceled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price