The King Tech GTX 69000 Diesel Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience whether you need power for your home, RV or project. It is ideal for stand by or prime power use, where the electricity is unavailable.
Featuring 2x heavy-duty IP66 rated 15A 240V power outlets, plus an 8.3amp 12 volt DC outlet – it could comfortably run a whole range of tools, white goods and lighting. Adding to its commercial application, it features an RCD safety switch for additional OHS assurance. The unit’s user-friendly design is facilitated by its electric key start, overload protection, low oil indicator and multifunctional LCD monitor.
This generator can be wired into your home or business’ electrical system. Its 16L fuel tank can run unattended for up to 6 hours straight even when the main power is cut. With its patented super silent enclosure you will continue on powering the house without waking the neighbours. It also includes roller wheels for when transporting is required and can be removed for stationary purposes.
For those of you that are technical, it pays to know that the GTX 69000 requires minimal servicing, and provides direct easy access to filter, fluid and battery systems, saving you expensive service trips.
Rated continuous operation is 4hrs (100% load) 6 hours (50% load). Please refer to the Service Schedule included in the Manual for more information.
- ‘Continuous Rated Output’ is what power this generator consistently and reliably provides.
- We recommend you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- For more information about selecting the right generator, view the Buying Guide.
- A qualified electrician is required to carry out the termination to your DB
Note: Power produced by generators can fluctuate +/- 8%. Do not attempt to connect any sensitive electronic devices without a suitable surge protector.
- Fail-safe overload / Low oil / Over temp engine protection
- Extreme power with a 13HP diesel engine
- Outputs 6x Single Phase 240V AC + 12V DC
- Reliable single chip digital AVR – automatic voltage regulation
- Max Output: 8400W / 8.4kW / 8.4kW
- Continuous Rated Output: 6000W / 6kW / 6kW
- Power Outlets: Dual IP66 rated 15A 240V
- DC Outlet: 8.3A 12V
- AC Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- DC Output: 12V – 8.3A
- Battery: 36Ah dry battery
- Safety Switch: Residual-Current Device
*A qualified electrician is required to carry out the termination to your DB
- Type: Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled, direct injection diesel
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 / 10W-40 / 15W-30 / 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Displacement: 460cc
- Engine Output: 13hp/ 3600rpm
- Compression Ratio: 19:1
- Fuel Consumption: 280 (g/kWh)
- Fuel: Commercially available diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16L
- Rated Continuous Operation: 4hrs (100% load) 6 hours (50% load)
- Oil Capacity: 1.65L
- Noise Level at 7m: 74db
- Enclosure: Super silent type
*** Fuels must be qualified and commercially available
IN THE BOX
1 – Diesel Generator
2 – Electric Start Keys
1 – Fuel Funnel
1 – Toolkit
1 – Manual
A diesel generator is a beneficial machine that produces electricity by burning diesel fuel. This machine is practical in rural areas as you can use this as backup power. You can use this not-so-small but portable generator in residential, commercial, large ships, etc.
It can provide sufficient power when a power grid goes down. It can be used as an uninterrupted power supply. The most range of diesel generators does this, but our generator is the best quality and inexpensive. We also ship Australia-wide, anywhere you are in Australia.
Our generator has a wide range of use, from hospitals to ships require this power supply. A portable diesel generator runs quietly as 74db at 7m and has many benefits.
You can use this everywhere for multiple reasons, in-home, camping, businesses, construction sites, etc., whether you need a power supply in a remote location with no electricity or backup. You can count on Kingtech Portable Diesel Generator.