The Rossi TIG-160A MKIII is a powerful 160 Amp AC/DC TIG/Stick iGBT inverter welder. It is the must have stick welder for any handyman or serious DIY’er.
Compact and featuring true iGBT DC inverter technology, you’re assured an instant start and deep penetration. Using advanced SYN-TIG TECHNOLOGY The ROSSI TIG160A MK III Adaptive Arc force provides consistent current flow for exceptional clean welds. The advanced cooling system with its large fan ensures heat dissipates effectively for continued high performance and durability.
With an efficient pure copper Toroidal Transformer and output current that is adjustable between 15A and 160A, you can achieve a quality weld on a wide range of base metals; steel, stainless steel, cast iron, chromoly, copper, brass, and exotic metals such as magnesium and titanium. The high quality transistors in the bridge combine to make a continuous current rectifier, giving high speed and precise regulation and continuity of high welding current to produce superior results with both general stick, electrode, and special purpose rods.
When TIG welding you can achieve highly aesthetic welds thanks to precise temperature adjustment and the Post Flow Controller. When stick welding, this awesome unit is capable of running a wide range of electrodes, is well suited to stick welding thick metals outdoors and even in windy conditions, and is forgiving when working on dirty or rusty metals.
Whether you’re welding at home or work, the Rossi TIG-160A MKIII Inverter Arc Welder will give you a quality weld every time!
- Brand: Rossi
- Model: TIG160A MK III
- No-load Power: 65-70V
- Power Factor: COS 0.93
- Efficiency: 85%
- Output Current Range: 15-160 Amps
- Input voltage: 240V AC
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power Plug: 15A Australian Standard
- Welding Polarity: AC/DC
- Duty Cycle: TIG: 60% @ 160A, 100% @ 140A. MMA: 60% @ 160A, 100% @ 140A
- IP Rating: IP21
- Welder Type: TIG/ARC
- Weldable Metals: Aluminium, Bronze, Cast Iron, Chromoly, Copper, Magnesium, Stainless Steel, Steel, Zinc alloys
- Suitable Electrodes: 1.6-4mm
- Electrode Cord Length: 1.8m
- Generator Recommended: 8kVA
- TIG Torch Length: 4m
- Earth Clamp Length: 1.5m
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Rossi TIG160A Mk III welder
- 1 x 3m cable with 300A electrode holder
- 1 x 1.8m cable with 300A earth clamp
- 1 x 4m TIG-Torch
- 1 x Set of TIG collets and cups
- 1 x Wire brush
- 1 x Welding goggles
- Note: User Manual is accessible online
- Product Dimensions (W x L x H): 21 x 57 x 33cm
- Product Weight: 14kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H): 33 x 66 x 43cm
- Carton Weight: 15kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders canceled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price